Shipping cannabis is illegal. Currently, Co2lors products are only available through licensed dispensaries in the state of Colorado, California, Arizona, Maryland, and Florida. You can search for the dispensary nearest to you by using our Store Locator.
We stand behind our products and want to make sure you have the best experience. If you ever have an issue or question, please reach out to our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AIO refill video tutorial
AIO charge video tutorial
- Take the All-In-One out of the package.
- Take the silicone mouth cap off.
- Take 3-4 quick puffs from the mouthpiece to prime the pen for an optimal experience. Once primed, take a slow steady inhale. The light on the end of the pen should light up.
- To refill, unscrew the top of the cartridge and refill with one of our Refill Kits
- To recharge, take a micro USB cable and plug into the port located at the bottom of the unit.
Cartridge refill video tutorial
- Remove child-proof cap by pushing down and to the left.
- Place the top of syringe under warm water for 60 seconds to make the oil easier to work with.
- Unscrew the mouthpiece from the cartridge.
- Remove metal tip from bottom of syringe.
- Secure the metal tip by twisting onto the end of the syringe.
- Place the metal tip inside of the cartridge. DO NOT put oil inside the metal tube as this will destroy the cartridge.
- Fill the cartridge with oil, leaving a little space at the top so it doesn’t overflow the oil when screwing the mouthpiece back on.
- Screw the mouthpiece back onto the cartridge.
- Allow the oil to settle to the bottom of the tank.
- Prime the cartridge by taking some short puffs on the cartridge before screwing on the battery. This allows the wick to saturate.
- Take cartridge out of the packaging.
- Firmly screw on cartridge to battery. Do not over tighten. Cartridge should align flush with battery. Over-tightening could result in shorting out the battery.
- Remove rubber tip from cartridge mouthpiece. Inhale 2-3 times through mouthpiece before turning battery on. This will optimize airflow.
- Tap battery button 5 times quickly to turn on. You will know battery is on because battery light will flash.
- Hold button for 3-4 seconds then let go. Repeat this process two or three times. This will optimally prime your cartridge for use.
- You are now ready to enjoy your Co2lors oil. Hold down button and inhale slowly and steadily for the best draw.
TIP: You will know the battery is working because the light will remain on while being pressed. If the battery light blinks while being pressed, try loosening the cartridge. If that doesn’t work, the battery might be dead. Keep rubber tip on the cartridge when product is stored in your pocket.
For more information on how to use your variable flow cartridge, watch our video tutorial.
- Unscrew cartridge from battery.
- Screw or plug in USB charger into battery. This is dependent on the type of battery you have. Do not over-tighten for a screw-in USB port. Do not use different USB cords.
- Plug into USB port. A red light indicates the battery is charging. A green light indicates that charging is complete. Unplug when charged.
Variable voltage battery video tutorial
- Charge battery before use: push or twist the charger into the pen to secure pieces together.
- Turn the unit on or off by pressing the button 5 times rapidly.
- To Change Voltage (vape battery has 3 temps – Low: green I Medium: blue I High: red): Clicking button 3 times quickly.
- Once on, hold down the button to enjoy your new Co2lors battery.
TIP: Only use our pre-heating function when necessary. Specifically when the oil is very cold. Overuse of our pre-heating function can damage your cartridge. We recommend using our batteries with our cartridges for the best experience. Also, we recommend using the blue heat setting for best results.
Always store your products in a dry, cool climate and in an upright position. Never leave them in extreme temperatures like a very hot or cold car.
TIPS: If you leave your cartridge or All-In-One on it’s side, leave the unit mouthpiece up for about an hour before use or you can warm the unit in your hands until the oil settles at the bottom of the tank. Then take some short 2-3 puffs to saturate the wick before enjoying.
Highly-refined cannabis concentrates like Chroma and Alchemy that are greater than 80-90% purity are very viscous, thick substances. In vape cartridges, these concentrates will not properly vaporize unless changed to a more liquid form. Other companies use a variety of questionable cutting agents including PEGs (polyethylene glycols), glycerin, MCT (medium-chain triglycerides), vitamin E oil, vitamin E acetate, and other chemicals.
At Co2lors, we prefer to avoid unnecessary additives, so we developed a unique CO2 fractionation process to extract and purify a combination of cannabis terpenes, terpenoids and other phytochemicals that we call our CDCA, or Cannabis Derived Cutting Agent. This formula is blended with our concentrated cannabinoids to provide a consistent, effective formulation – with no additives and nothing but cannabis. To read more about cutting agents and what to look for when purchasing vape products, check out this blog post from our Chief Scientist.
Co2lors created the world’s first suite of cannabis specific pharmaceutical-grade extraction technologies. We produce exceptionally pure oils, without the use of any cutting agents. Our proprietary technology is designed to preserve the compounds of the whole plant, because we know it takes all the elements in cannabis to make THC great.